| Elementary school holiday 下午 正月十六 The afternoon of February 20th Elementary school, grades seven or eight |
After one semester of intense and fulfilling study life, we will usher in a wonderful holiday life, but we must not forget safety while we are on holiday ~
Winter Holiday Safety Instructions
I. Traffic Safety:
1. Obey traffic rules, pay attention to traffic safety, and do not snatch with motor vehicles to avoid traffic accidents. And can bravely correct and stop others from violating traffic laws.
2. Students and parents do not ride on overloaded vehicles or illegally operate vehicles. During the journey, you must follow the traffic rules and pay attention to personal and baggage safety. If students go out for a holiday or travel during holidays, they should strengthen safety precautions to prevent accidental injuries.
2. Home Safety:
不用湿手或湿布触碰家用电器。 1. Do not play on the balcony, do not throw objects outside the window, do not touch household appliances with wet hands or wet cloth.
2. Regulate the use of gas equipment and pay attention to opening windows for ventilation. If you find a fire, call 119 in time.
Third, entertainment safety:
1. Don't go to Internet cafes, bars and song and dance entertainment venues. Not addicted to online and video games.
2. Do not play unhealthy online games such as rendering violence, be careful with netizens, do not meet strange netizens, and prevent telecommunications and online fraud.
3. Do not play in dangerous areas such as construction sites, tracks, high-voltage lines, etc., and stay away from crowded places to avoid crowded tramples.
Fourth, mental health:
1. Communicate and communicate with parents, family and friends. Connect with upright, cheerful, optimistic friends, be more forgiving, self-motivated, and smile.
2. When you encounter a problem, try your best to solve it yourself. At the same time, learn to ask others to help solve it. If you encounter frustration, you will not be discouraged.
3. Learn to be grateful, manage your emotions, and be happy every day. (Responsible editor: Peking University, Quanzhou)